An art pottery established in 1879 by the owner of the Sun Brickworks, John Harrison in association with designer Dr Christopher Dresser with Henry Tooth as manager and technical wiz. The pottery produced mainly decorative wares and some small domestic tea wares. Early designs are by Dresser with later ones by Tooth and others. Sadly the business failed closing in 1889.
Usually marked with factory mark, shape numbers and some with designer signatures/monograms.